Thursday, 21 April 2011

What am I doing here again?

So before I get the chance to get my stuff packed and moved to the new place, I started a new job.  Moving wasn't enough stress for me apparently, I decided to throw in some new employment.  However said job has me out at work already.

2 weeks as the on site medic for a drilling rig.  Today I woke up, got into my coveralls, read for 3 hours, then watched a movie, or 2.  And some Food Network.  Did some sit ups.  This is my life for 14 days. 

*facedesk* 

The pressure testers brought a dog on site.  This was the most exciting thing yet.  I'll let you know if anything more interesting happens. 

4 comments:

  1. I got ur text and it's gonna drive me nuts not being able to text you....auggghhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still grab my phone and look at it occasionally, in hopes that some miracle happens and I get a signal. So far, no dice. I'm sure when I drive back to town and get a signal my phone is gonna make a lot of noise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when do you get off of this tour?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got an email from the boss lady saying my relief will be here on the 2nd of May. Which depending on how late I get back to GP, I could be back in Edmonton by that evening! Yay! Gives me plenty of time to party and pack.

    ReplyDelete