Indeed, it feels like a very long time since I've been in this situation. The hurry up and wait of moving from one city to another. After some minor calculations that took me far too long since I suck at math, I was able to figure out that I've been in Edmonton for 15 years. And for an army brat, that is an epically long time.
So as I embark on a major move to another city, this time sans family who usually did all of the important organizing of movers and admin stuff, I've decided to start this blog. To explain the fun, the crushing defeats, and the general adventure that I'm embarking on. A fresh start deserves a fresh blog. None of the old blog that had posts from my youth, cuz frankly I don't think I liked myself back then.
Sit back, and enjoy what should be hilarious if not humiliating stories that I'm sure will crop up in the coming months. If you'll excuse me now, I have to keep packing.
No comments:
Post a Comment